Want to learn more about Digital Audio?
Mark Jenkins, founder of Antipodes Audio (NZ) will be present to talk about optimised digital audio playback, ripping and streaming. The overview of his presentation includes:
- The process of enjoying music
- What it means for digital product design
- Demonstration of design impacts
- Antipodes server design features
- Demonstration of differences in the server range
- Where Antipodes is headed in the future
Digital audio can be confusing with the myriad of options, resolution, protocolols and of course products to choose from. Jenkins promises to make understanding these decisions simpler.
Finally, the hottest topic in digital audio right now, ROON, will also be covered.
When and where?
- 17 February 2016 - Melbourne Audio Club. 7.30pm, Willis Room, Whitehorse Civic Centre, 379-397 Whitehorse Rd, Nunawading 3131. Bookings are not necessary.
- 18 February 2016 - Sonic Purity Showroom. 7.30pm, Moorabbin 3189. Bookings are essential. Contact [email protected] to make your booking and obtain address details.
Visitors will get a sneak preview of the brand new Melbournne based Sonic Purity facility, with the official launch coming soon.
For more information visit Pure Music Group.
StereoNET's Founder & Publisher and still buried deep in the review room auditioning everything from docks to soundbars, amplifiers to headphones. Marc also founded Melbourne's International HiFi Show.
MORE ON STEREONET
Most of us want great sound in our living rooms. But what we don’t want is the clutter of traditional box...
How good is the new third generation MRX Series from Anthem? We take a closer look at the MRX-1120 with all...
The least expensive model in the Antipodes Audio range, the DS EDGE comes with a bundle of upgrade options...
You've likely heard of Roon by now, "the music player for music lovers" but the cost of admission may have...
Joining other established audio-video brands, Sony have announced the availability later this year of the...