Want to learn more about Digital Audio?
Mark Jenkins, founder of Antipodes Audio (NZ) will be present to talk about optimised digital audio playback, ripping and streaming. The overview of his presentation includes:
- The process of enjoying music
- What it means for digital product design
- Demonstration of design impacts
- Antipodes server design features
- Demonstration of differences in the server range
- Where Antipodes is headed in the future
Digital audio can be confusing with the myriad of options, resolution, protocolols and of course products to choose from. Jenkins promises to make understanding these decisions simpler.
Finally, the hottest topic in digital audio right now, ROON, will also be covered.
When and where?
- 17 February 2016 - Melbourne Audio Club. 7.30pm, Willis Room, Whitehorse Civic Centre, 379-397 Whitehorse Rd, Nunawading 3131. Bookings are not necessary.
- 18 February 2016 - Sonic Purity Showroom. 7.30pm, Moorabbin 3189. Bookings are essential. Contact [email protected] to make your booking and obtain address details.
Visitors will get a sneak preview of the brand new Melbournne based Sonic Purity facility, with the official launch coming soon.
For more information visit Pure Music Group.
StereoNET's Founder & Publisher and still buried deep in the review room auditioning everything from docks to soundbars, amplifiers and headphones. Marc is also the founder of the annual International HiFi Show.
MORE ON STEREONET
Seasoned reviewer Nic Tatham takes on the Vienna Acoustics Slim Floorstander for his return to audio and first...
Tivoli Audio are no strangers to radio. Their iconic Model One hit the market 17 years ago as a throwback to...
Available later this year, headphone specialists Audio-technica will release a special edition release of...
Melbourne’s Carlton Audio Visual are holding an evening on Wednesday 30th August to celebrate the launch of...
For many years now DIY audiophiles have been asking Lenehan Audio for a stand-mount 'kit' speaker that they...